Are you ready to join the wave of consumer insights professionals who are diving deep into mobile research? If the answer is yes, then congratulations on making that transformative decision.
But taking the dive is just the first step. No methodology will work if the execution is poor. With that in mind, here are eight key questions any savvy mobile-insights buyer should ask. And be sure not to settle for anything less than answers that are authoritative, assured and completely specific to the kinds of projects you need to accomplish.
- Is the mobile research you're selling the same as your online research, only more portable?
- What specific research capabilities does mobile bring to the table?
- Where's the sample coming from?
- What level of representation and responsiveness can I expect?
- Is it true that mobile surveys need to be kept extremely short?
- I've heard the way to go is "mobile optimized." What exactly does that mean? And is that really true?
- There's lots of talk in the insights industry about how important it is to give survey-takers a quality experience. How does your mobile system accomplish that?
- Can you give me some validation about response rates and respondents' satisfaction with your mobile surveys?
You can get the fast, authoritative answers you need to these questions and more by setting up a one-on-one demo that will focus on meeting your projects' specific needs, and how they align with mobile research capabilities powered by proprietary technologies such as GeoIntensity® and GeoNotification®, which enable state-of-the art location-based surveys.
We'll talk about tailoring solutions to your needs, whether it's a custom-research project where MFour provides everything from design and programming through analysis, or taking advantage of the fast insights you can get from a proprietary, mobile-only automated research solution such as Path-2-Purchase™ Platform and MFourDIY®. Just get in touch by clicking here.