When your project deadline looms and time is of the essence, it’s time to jump on the fastest data vehicle in the entire motor pool of market research – MFour’s all-mobile smartphone survey app and the fully-engaged, million-member panel that’s downloaded it.
Our custom research products and MFourDIY, the only all-mobile do-it-yourself research platform, both can get the job done fast. With MFourDIY, you can build and field your survey in less than an hour.
Here’s how it happens from the moment your survey fields:
- Push notification – your targeted quotas, including demographically representative complements of hard-to-reach Millennials, Hispanics and African Americans, hear a cash-register “ca-ching” that alerts them to a survey opportunity. No outmoded email notifications needed.
- Qualified panelists jump on the opportunity. More than one million Americans make up our active panel. They give our Surveys on the Go® app unsolicited raves and high ratings at the App Store and Google Play, and are eager to use it.
- Native app -- with our native app, your entire survey loads straight into each respondent’s phone. No vulnerable internet connection required.
- Survey presentation and function are tailored for smartphones, and the native app makes it easy and fast to answer – ideal for quick-hit questionnaires, yet smooth and reliable over LOI of 20 minutes.
- Data cleaning -- we do it in-the-moment as it comes in, ensuring the quality you need.
- Real time viewing as completes come in on your Project Tracker lets you get an early jump on analysis.
- Completion rate: 95%.
- Completion speed: You get 25% of the completes you need within an hour; 50% within a day; 100% within two days. We told you it’s fast.
- Fast reporting. Automatic visualization tools instantly generate charts and graphs of your choice for presenting your data.
- Deadline met, anxiety relieved. You’ve freed your mind to do your best thinking about actionable possibilities of the insights you’ve gained. You're set to make your best presentation to decision-makers.