What’s your attitude toward innovation? Here’s a simple, single-question survey to give you useful insights about yourself – if you’re willing to answer honestly, of course.
So let’s get started. Which of these answers best describes your first reaction to the following recent news announcement: “Airbus Group plans to test a prototype for a self-piloted flying car as a way of avoiding gridlock on city roads by the end of the year.”
- This is the silliest thing I’ve ever heard.
- Interesting, but I don’t think it will work.
- I doubt they’ll be able to make it safe, affordable, and non-polluting.
- I’m interested in seeing how they’ll tackle the obvious safety and affordability issues.
- I admire this company’s innovative spirit. I hope they’ll pull it off.
Here’s what your answer means:
- If you selected #1: Your mind’s in a box, and new ideas may never get in. Get a box cutter.
- If you selected #2: Your skepticism is reasonable, but are you really open to new ideas?
- If you selected #3: Your mind’s analytical, but that negative predisposition could be self-defeating.
- If you selected #4: You’re innovation-receptive, prudently aware of challenges, yet open to possibilities. You’re in a good place.
- If you selected #5: You’re an enthusiastic innovation-embracer. Applauding others’ ideas and efforts means you may well have some visions of your own to pursue – and to one day make real.
Thanks for taking the survey and considering our analysis. Now we’d like to give you a first-hand experience of innovation. It’s MFourDIY™ – the only advanced, all-mobile, do-it-yourself survey-building tool. If you’re feeling boxed in by slow, inaccurate data from outdated online and “mobile optimized” survey methodology, here’s your way out. Just click here and see for yourself.