Would you like to go down as one of the greatest do-it-yourselfers in the history of survey-based consumer research? In a minute we’ll tell you how. But first a bit of context, from a shortlist of history’s most heroic DIYers in any field:
Art: Michelangelo paints the Sistine Chapel’s ceiling over the course of four years, adorning it with 343 separate figures. Before getting started he designs the scaffold he’ll use to reach the ceiling.
Music: Stevie Wonder plays all the instruments and sings all the vocal parts on “Living for the City” and “Higher Ground,” two Top 10 hits from his classic 1973 album, “Innervisions.” Prince takes the cue and becomes a noted musical do-it-yourselfer on many of his albums and songs, including the Top 10 hit “Uptown.”
Literature: English author Samuel Johnson labors from 1746 to 1755 to produce what’s considered the first great dictionary of the English language. Working strictly on his own, Johnson writes definitions for 42,773 words and selects 114,000 quotations from published sources to illustrate each word’s meanings.
Military Service: During World War II, Canadian infantryman Leo Major singlehandedly captures 93 German soldiers during the Battle of the Scheldt in Holland. Major tops that feat a few months later when he uses stealth, trickery, and lethal combat skills to singlehandedly capture the Dutch town of Zwolle from the Germans. U.S. Army Lieutenant Audie Murphy accomplishes a comparable exploit during a battle in France, singlehandedly decimating waves of German infantry while calling in coordinates for artillery fire that destroyed a force of German tanks.
Market Research: Now any market research professional can be a do-it-yourself hero – quickly, easily, and with no risk of bodily harm. It’s a matter of using MFourDIY™ – the only true-mobile, do-it-yourself survey-building platform. Consider it your scaffold for creating research masterpieces of your own:
- Easy-to-use yet sophisticated features let you program and field surveys in less than an hour.
- Data begins to arrive immediately from an engaged, all-mobile panel of more than one million active members.
- In many cases it will take less than a day – and sometimes just a few hours – to get all the completes you’ve specified.
- You’ll get cleaned, validated, accurate data that displays automatically in a variety of graphic forms you’ll pick yourself.
- You’ll pull off projects under deadlines that previously would have been impossible, and be hailed as a hero by clients and bosses.
- You don’t have to be that big a hero: MFour has your back with real-time, real-person, in-house representatives who’ll help you whenever you have a question or need a bit of advice.
For details, visit the new MFourDIY™ website by clicking here, where you’ll find detailed, transparently up-front product information of a sort that’s seldom available to researchers shopping for project options. For additional information, please contact Alex at email@example.com.