1. Millennials’ presence and the data they generate are everywhere because social media is everywhere. Their smartphones enable them to make their thoughts, feelings, whereabouts and behavior instantly known.
2. Despite all that’s known about them, and all they reveal about themselves, Millennials are not an open book, or easily definable.They need to be understood within the ever-shifting contexts in which we all live.
3. The latest generational surprise: Millennials’ reluctance when it comes to"appointment" TV-viewing left NBC unable to attract the Olympics viewership it had promised advertisers.
4. For market research, the avalanche of information about this generation presents a huge challenge and a big opportunity – how to dig in and come out with intelligible, useful consumer insights?
5. Smart researchers are rapidly embracing mobile research that delves into Millennial mindsets via their smartphones -- their chosen, cherished conduit for understanding and responding to their world.
A big part of MFour's value proposition is giving researchers unrivaled access to U.S. Millennials. Of the more than one million active members in our all-mobile panel, 62% are, in fact, Millennials -- the largest representation you can find.